ReneSola records $203 mln charge for plant shutdown
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Chinese solar products maker ReneSola recorded a $202.8 million impairment charge for the third quarter, mainly related to the shutdown of part of a polysilicon factory in Sichuan.
The company said efforts to integrate the first and second phases of the factory had failed to sufficiently reduce costs.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |