Romania's Fondul to assess options for 15 pct stake in Transgaz
BUCHAREST Dec 5 (Reuters) - Franklin Templeton, the manager of Romanian restitution fund Fondul Proprietatea said it will assess its options for some or all its shares in state-owned gas grid operator Transgaz.
"In line with its commitment to explore ways to increase value for shareholders and improve liquidity of the Fund's portfolio assets, (Templeton) has appointed Citigroup Global Markets Ltd, Raiffeisen Capital & Investment S.A. and Wood & Company Financial Services as advisors to evaluate ... its strategic options," Fondul said in a statement. (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV