SINGAPORE PRESS-Online retailer Zalora secures $112m funding - Business Times
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Online fashion retailer Zalora Group has landed $112 million in funding from private investor group Access Industries, funds managed by US-based asset management firm Scopia Capital Management and other institutional investors, which comes shortly after an earlier fund-raising round in May.
The group has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Brunei. It also operates online fashion retailer The Iconic, which serves Australia and New Zealand.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Rachel Armstrong; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades