Sky Deutschland buys sports production firm
FRANKFURT Dec 5 (Reuters) - German pay-TV operator Sky Deutschland said it will buy all of Constantin Sport Holding's TV production company PLAZAMEDIA as well as a 25.1 percent stake in Sport1 GmbH and Constantin Sport Marketing GmbH.
The total purchase price will amount to around 57.5 million euros on a cash and debt free basis, Sky Deutschland, a unit of 21st Century Fox, said in a statement on Thursday.
Sky Deutschland said PLAZAMEDIA is one of the leading producers of sports TV in the German-speaking markets, providing production services for more than 1,000 soccer matches for Sky Deutschland each year.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source