Mexico's Cemex inks $500 million IT deal with Neoris over 10 years
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex (CMXCPO.MX), one of the world's biggest cement companies, said on Thursday it had reached a $500 million deal with Neoris which will provide IT outsourcing services over 10 years.
(Reporting by Alexandra Alper)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand