Child killed in school bus accident in Idaho: state police
(Reuters) - A school bus carrying about 10 Idaho elementary school children collided with a dump truck west of Boise on Thursday, killing one student and injuring four more, a state police spokeswoman said.
The crash took place at an intersection in the town of Nampa, where there was a stop sign on the road where the school bus was traveling, but not on the one where the dump truck was driving, Teresa Baker said.
(Reporting by Sharon Bernstein; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source