Bank of China prices yuan bonds in Taiwan - sources
TAIPEI Dec 5 (Reuters) - Bank of China has priced two-year yuan bonds in Taiwan at a yield of 3.15 percent and three-year yuan bonds at 3.25 percent, three sources with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.
Previously, Agricultural Bank of China priced its first three-year yuan bond in Taiwan at 3.3 percent and five-year bond at 3.6 percent. Bank of Communications also said it would sell yuan bonds in Taiwan at a yield of 3.4 percent. (Reporting by Roger Tung and Lin Miao-jung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill