BRIEF-Barclays Africa Group appoints David Hodnett as deputy CEO
JOHANNESBURG Dec 6 (Reuters) - Barclays Africa Group Ltd : * Says david hodnett, has been appointed as deputy CEO with immediate effect * In addition to current role, he will assume strategic oversight for coo's
portfolio * Hodnett will also assume responsibility for significant group-wide change
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine