Comcast seeks advice on potential Time Warner Cable bid -sources
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Top U.S. cable provider Comcast Corp has tapped JP Morgan Chase & Co for advice as it evaluates a potential bid for Time Warner Cable Inc , people familiar with the matter said.
Comcast brought in JPMorgan to help review options as speculation of cable industry consolidation increased in the past several months, one of the people said.
The people asked not to be named because the matter is not public. Representatives for Comcast and JPMorgan declined to comment.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach