Comcast seeks advice on potential Time Warner Cable bid -sources
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Top U.S. cable provider Comcast Corp has tapped JP Morgan Chase & Co for advice as it evaluates a potential bid for Time Warner Cable Inc , people familiar with the matter said.
Comcast brought in JPMorgan to help review options as speculation of cable industry consolidation increased in the past several months, one of the people said.
The people asked not to be named because the matter is not public. Representatives for Comcast and JPMorgan declined to comment.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports