Comcast seeks advice on potential Time Warner Cable bid -sources
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Top U.S. cable provider Comcast Corp has tapped JP Morgan Chase & Co for advice as it evaluates a potential bid for Time Warner Cable Inc , people familiar with the matter said.
Comcast brought in JPMorgan to help review options as speculation of cable industry consolidation increased in the past several months, one of the people said.
The people asked not to be named because the matter is not public. Representatives for Comcast and JPMorgan declined to comment.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |