Indian govt had no loans outstanding from cbank as on Nov 29
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - The Indian government did not have any outstanding loans from the central bank as of Nov. 29, the same as last week, the Reserve Bank of India said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
State governments did not have any outstanding loans from the central bank, the same as in the week-ago period. (Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions