INDONESIA PRESS-Bumi Resources seeks shareholder approval to pay debt- Kontan
PT Bumi Resources plans to swap 39.68 percent of its shares, or 13.67 billion shares worth 5.8 trillion rupiah ($484.85 million), to pay off debts to a number of creditors including China Investment Corporation, the company said in a statement.
The firm will seek shareholders' approval in an extraordinary meeting on Dec. 20.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,962.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters