INDONESIA PRESS-P&G to develop $100 mln plant in 2014- Kontan
Procter and Gamble (P&G), one of the world's largest producer of fast moving consumer goods, plans to develop its second factory worth $100 million in Karawang next year, said P&G vice chairman Dimitri Panayotopoulos.
The firm expects the facility to start operation in 2017.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |