S&P affirms Paraguay's BB-/B ratings
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday affirmed Paraguay's BB-minus/single-B foreign and local currency long-term and short-term sovereign credit ratings.
The rating outlook remains stable.
For more information, please see:
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data