PSA extends syndicated credit facility for 1.8 bln euros to 2016
PARIS Dec 6 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said it had rolled over the maturity of a syndicated revolving credit facility for another year, securing 1.8 billion euros ($2.46 billion) in liquidity to Dec. 2016.
The extension was subscribed by 22 banks from nine countries, Peugeot said in a statement on Friday. ($1 = 0.7308 euros) (Reporting by Natalie Huet; editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source