Sears to spin off Lands' End business
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Struggling U.S. retailer Sears Holdings Corp, led by hedge fund manager Edward Lampert, said it would spin off its Lands' End clothing business.
The spinoff will be through a prorata distribution of Lands' End shares to shareholders, Sears said in a regulatory filing on Friday.
The operator of Sears department stores and the Kmart discount chain is trying to turn around its business after suffering from declining sales since 2005.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port