China's CCB prices yuan bond in Taiwan below expectations
TAIPEI Dec 6 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank (CCB) priced its 2 billion yuan bond ($328.34 million) at 3.25 percent in Taiwan, slightly below market expectations, Taiwan's bond exchange said on Friday.
The three-year bond's yield compared with 3.3 percent expected by the industry.
Bank of China, ICBC and three other major mainland banks have issued yuan-denominated bonds on the island, joining Deutsche Bank in raising funds as Taiwan's offshore yuan market takes off. ($1 = 6.0913 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Lin Miao-jung; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings