China's CCB prices yuan bond in Taiwan below expectations
TAIPEI Dec 6 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank (CCB) priced its 2 billion yuan bond ($328.34 million) at 3.25 percent in Taiwan, slightly below market expectations, Taiwan's bond exchange said on Friday.
The three-year bond's yield compared with 3.3 percent expected by the industry.
Bank of China, ICBC and three other major mainland banks have issued yuan-denominated bonds on the island, joining Deutsche Bank in raising funds as Taiwan's offshore yuan market takes off. ($1 = 6.0913 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Lin Miao-jung; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |