Telenor, Teliasonera win frequencies in Norway's mobile broadband auction
OSLO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Norway's Telenor, Sweden's Teliasonera and TelcoData have won frequencies in a Norwegian mobile broadband spectrum auction, the Nordic country's Post and Telecommunications Authority said in a statement on Friday.
In a separate statement, Sweden's Tele2 said it had not won frequencies in the Norwegian auction. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche, editing by Terje Solsvik)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation