Telenor, Teliasonera win frequencies in Norway's mobile broadband auction
OSLO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Norway's Telenor, Sweden's Teliasonera and TelcoData have won frequencies in a Norwegian mobile broadband spectrum auction, the Nordic country's Post and Telecommunications Authority said in a statement on Friday.
In a separate statement, Sweden's Tele2 said it had not won frequencies in the Norwegian auction. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche, editing by Terje Solsvik)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source