BRIEF-Thailand's True Corp to sell infrastructure fund Dec 9-17
TRUE CORPORATION PCL :
* The company plans to sell 5.8 billion units of its True Telecommunications Growth Infrastructure Trust from Dec. 9 to Dec. 17, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
* The SEC approved the sale of the fund on Dec. 4, according to its website.
* True Corp has set the price for the infrastructure fund it plans to list at 10 baht per unit, IFR reported on Monday. If the price is confirmed, the offering will be worth 58 billion baht ($1.80 billion). ($1 = 32.2750 Thai baht) (Reporting by Wilawan Pongpitak; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media