Insurance website HealthCare.gov error rate is 10 pct -official
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. federal health insurance website HealthCare.gov is experiencing errors about once out of every 10 transactions, a spokeswoman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said on Friday.
In addition, this online insurance marketplace for individuals in 36 states could have as many as 1 in 4 transactions with errors, CMS spokeswoman Julie Bataille said during a news briefing. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Eric Beech)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions