Insurance website HealthCare.gov error rate is 10 pct -official
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. federal health insurance website HealthCare.gov is experiencing errors about once out of every 10 transactions, a spokeswoman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said on Friday.
In addition, this online insurance marketplace for individuals in 36 states could have as many as 1 in 4 transactions with errors, CMS spokeswoman Julie Bataille said during a news briefing. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Eric Beech)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data