Red Cross in C.African Republic says 394 bodies collected in Bangui
BANGUI (Reuters) - The Red Cross in Central African Republic has so far collected the bodies of 394 people killed in violence in the capital, Bangui, since Thursday, the organisation's president said on Saturday.
Pastor Antoine Mbao Bogo told Reuters the toll was likely to rise further on Sunday.
(Reporting by David Lewis)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source