EVN seeks damages from Hitachi over plant delays
VIENNA Dec 9 (Reuters) - Austrian energy company EVN is seeking damages of about 600 million euros ($821 million) from Hitachi over delays to a power plant, it said on Monday.
EVN, which is a 49 percent shareholder in a special purpose entity created for the construction of the Walsum 10 plant, said it was instituting arbitration proceedings against Hitachi and a court action against an insurer.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year