EVN seeks damages from Hitachi over plant delays
VIENNA Dec 9 (Reuters) - Austrian energy company EVN is seeking damages of about 600 million euros ($821 million) from Hitachi over delays to a power plant, it said on Monday.
EVN, which is a 49 percent shareholder in a special purpose entity created for the construction of the Walsum 10 plant, said it was instituting arbitration proceedings against Hitachi and a court action against an insurer.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |