EVN seeks damages from Hitachi over plant delays
VIENNA Dec 9 (Reuters) - Austrian energy company EVN is seeking damages of about 600 million euros ($821 million) from Hitachi over delays to a power plant, it said on Monday.
EVN, which is a 49 percent shareholder in a special purpose entity created for the construction of the Walsum 10 plant, said it was instituting arbitration proceedings against Hitachi and a court action against an insurer.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |