GDF Suez sells French wind farm stake to C.Agricole
PARIS Dec 9 (Reuters) - French gas and power group GDF Suez said on Monday it had sold a 50 percent stake in a 440 megawatt French onshore wind farm to Credit Agricole Assurances .
The deal is expected to close during the first quarter of 2014 and will enable GDF to reduce its net debt by some 400 million euros ($549 million), GDF said in a statement.
GDF said it wanted to expand its French onshore wind energy portfolio from total installed capacity of 1,200 megawatts to more than 2,000 megawatts by 2016.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources