BRIEF-Kinnevik say sells stake in Billerudkorsnas
STOCKHOLM Dec 9 (Reuters) - Kinnevik : * Swedish institutions acquire kinnevik's ownership in billerudkorsnäs * Says number of Swedish institutions have acquired all of kinnevik's 51.8
million shares in billerudkorsnäs for a total consideration of SEK 3.7
billion (SEK 72 per share). * Says after the transaction, Kinnevik will have net cash of around SEK 3
billion * Says the price of SEK 72 per share corresponds to a discount of 5% * Says the transaction will not affect kinnevik's expected dividend.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine