Kentz says acquiring U.S.-based Valerus
LONDON Dec 9 (Reuters) - British engineer Kentz said on Monday it had agreed to acquire U.S.-based Valerus field solutions for $435 million in cash, to expand its engineering capability and presence in Latin America.
Valerus made core earnings (EBITDA) of $51.5 million on revenue of $492.9 million last year, Kentz said in the statement.
The firm added the acquisition was expected to be earnings enhancing within the first full financial year of ownership.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media