Norway's Kvaerner sells N.American construction business for $80 mln
OSLO Dec 9 (Reuters) - Norway's Kvaerner has sold its North American construction business for an enterprise value of $80.3 million to Matrix Service Company to focus on building offshore oil installations, the firm said on Monday.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port