Mediolanum says November best month of year for net inflows
MILAN Dec 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Mediolanum said on Monday net inflows at its Banca Mediolanum unit came in at 563 million euros ($770 million) in November, its best month of the year.
In a statement Mediolanum said net inflows from the start of the year totaled 2.772 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7308 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |