PHILIPPINES PRESS-Three groups to bid for rail fare system-Standard
The Transportation department said SM Consortium, the AF Consortium of Ayala Corp, and Metro Pacific Investment Corp and the Comworks and Berjaya consortium satisfied the technical requirements of the 1.72 billion peso ($39 million) automatic fare collection system project, Manila Standard reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 43.95 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act