Spain targets up to 4.5 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Dec 9 (Reuters) - Spain will issue between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros ($4.79 billion-$6.16 billion) in 6-, 12-month Treasury bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions