Texas Instruments narrows quarterly forecast
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 9 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc narrowed its fourth-quarter forecast on Monday following concerns on Wall Street that demand was not improving as much as previously expected.
The company said in a statement that it now estimates earnings of 44 cents to 48 cents per share on revenue of $2.92 billion to $3.04 billion for the quarter ending in December.
Texas Instruments previously estimated earnings per share of 42 to 50 cents on revenue of $2.86 billion to $3.10 billion for the December quarter.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions