AutoZone profit rises 7 pct due to higher repairs
Dec 10 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly profit due to higher repairs.
Net income rose to $218.1 million, or $6.29 per share, in the first quarter ended Nov. 23, from $203.5 million, or $5.41 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5 percent to $2.09 billion.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions