Private equity investors to sell remaining 19.7 pct BPost stake
BRUSSELS Dec 10 (Reuters) - Belgian postal group BPost said on Tuesday that its private equity backers, which still owned a 19.7 percent stake in the group after it was floated in June, would sell their shares in an accelerated bookbuild.
Post Invest Europe Sarl, a consortium led by private equity group CVC Capital Partners, will sell some 39.3 million shares in the group, BPost said.
The stake is worth about 600 million euros ($826.3 million) based on Tuesday's share price.
BPost shares were suspended earlier on Tuesday and will remain untraded until the share sale is completed, BPost said.
The Belgian state still holds a 50.01 percent stake.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |