Brazil needs fiscal discipline next year, says BTG Pactual CEO
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 9 (Reuters) - Brazil's presidential election and global market uncertainty reinforce the need to maintain fiscal discipline in Latin America's biggest country next year, banker Andre Esteves, chief executive of Grupo BTG Pactual SA, said.
"The electoral process and the uncertain outlook abroad reinforce the need for discipline and maturity in the fiscal area," Esteves said at an event in Sao Paulo late Monday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |