Hedge fund Elliott wants McKesson to sweeten Celesio bid
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Elliott International is pushing U.S. drugs wholesale group McKesson to hike its $8.3 billion offer for German peer Celesio .
"We do not intend to tender unless McKesson offers fair compensation to all Celesio shareholders and bondholders", Elliott said in a statement on Tuesday.
A source told Reuters earlier on Tuesday that Elliott planned to decline McKesson's offer as it undervalued the target.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness