Hedge fund Elliott wants McKesson to sweeten Celesio bid
FRANKFURT Dec 10 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Elliott International is pushing U.S. drugs wholesale group McKesson to hike its $8.3 billion offer for German peer Celesio .
"We do not intend to tender unless McKesson offers fair compensation to all Celesio shareholders and bondholders", Elliott said in a statement on Tuesday.
A source told Reuters earlier on Tuesday that Elliott planned to decline McKesson's offer as it undervalued the target.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF
- UPDATE 7-Four dead, five injured after plane crashes at Kansas airport
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal