CORRECTED-CN Rail targets double-digit EPS growth in 2014
(Corrects 2nd paragraph to say company based in Montreal, not Toronto)
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway , the country's largest rail operator, said on Tuesday it is targeting double-digit percentage earnings-per-share growth in 2014, and expects capital spending to hit C$2.1 billion ($1.98 billion) next year.
The Montreal-based company also said it expects to earn between C$3.05 and C$3.10 per share on an adjusted basis in 2013, up from C$2.81 per share a year ago.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |