CORRECTED-CN Rail targets double-digit EPS growth in 2014
(Corrects 2nd paragraph to say company based in Montreal, not Toronto)
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway , the country's largest rail operator, said on Tuesday it is targeting double-digit percentage earnings-per-share growth in 2014, and expects capital spending to hit C$2.1 billion ($1.98 billion) next year.
The Montreal-based company also said it expects to earn between C$3.05 and C$3.10 per share on an adjusted basis in 2013, up from C$2.81 per share a year ago.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |