CORRECTED-CN Rail targets double-digit EPS growth in 2014
(Corrects 2nd paragraph to say company based in Montreal, not Toronto)
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway , the country's largest rail operator, said on Tuesday it is targeting double-digit percentage earnings-per-share growth in 2014, and expects capital spending to hit C$2.1 billion ($1.98 billion) next year.
The Montreal-based company also said it expects to earn between C$3.05 and C$3.10 per share on an adjusted basis in 2013, up from C$2.81 per share a year ago.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data