Fifth & Pacific to sell Lucky Brand Jeans for $225 mln
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc said it will sell its Lucky Brand Jeans business to an affiliate of private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners L.P. for $225 million as it focuses on its high-end kate spade brand.
Fifth & Pacific said Leonard Green will pay $140 million in cash at the time of closing and the remaining in the form a three-year seller note.
The apparel and accessories maker sold its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands for $195 million in October.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut