Fifth & Pacific to sell Lucky Brand Jeans for $225 mln
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc said it will sell its Lucky Brand Jeans business to an affiliate of private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners L.P. for $225 million as it focuses on its high-end kate spade brand.
Fifth & Pacific said Leonard Green will pay $140 million in cash at the time of closing and the remaining in the form a three-year seller note.
The apparel and accessories maker sold its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands for $195 million in October.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions