Berlusconi's holding selling 5.6 pct of Mediolanum
MILAN Dec 10 (Reuters) - Fininvest, the holding company of former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said on Tuesday it had started to sell 5.61 percent in asset manager Mediolanum .
The placement of 41.3 million shares is being carried out through an accelerated bookbuilding aimed at Italian and foreign institutional investors, Fininvest said in a statement.
Currently Fininvest, which also has controlling stakes in media companies Mediaset and Mondadori and owns soccer club AC Milan, owns a 35.72 percent of Mediolanum. (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source