Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.7 billion) in 29-day treasury bills on Dec. 11.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions