Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.7 billion) in 29-day treasury bills on Dec. 11.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |