Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.7 billion) in 29-day treasury bills on Dec. 11.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies