Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.7 billion) in 29-day treasury bills on Dec. 11.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |