Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 29-day t-bills
TORONTO Dec 10 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.7 billion) in 29-day treasury bills on Dec. 11.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief