Sanitec IPO priced at 61 SEK/share
STOCKHOLM Dec 10 (Reuters) - Sanitec said on Tuesday the final offering price in its Stockholm flotation had been set 61 crowns per share, valuing the bath and toilet maker at 6.1 billion Swedish crowns ($932.6 million).
"The offering attracted strong interest among Swedish and international institutional investors as well as Swedish retail investors. The offering was over-subscribed several times," the company said in a statement.
($1 = 6.5407 Swedish crowns) (Reporting by Niklas Pollard)
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid