SINGAPORE PRESS-Standard Chartered notified most clients of data theft - Straits Times
Standard Chartered Plc said it had contacted most of the private banking clients whose confidential information was stolen from the server of a printing firm used by the bank.
StanChart Singapore Chief Executive Ray Ferguson gave the update to the Straits Times by e-mail on Monday but gave no numbers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane