SINGAPORE PRESS-Standard Chartered notified most clients of data theft - Straits Times
Standard Chartered Plc said it had contacted most of the private banking clients whose confidential information was stolen from the server of a printing firm used by the bank.
StanChart Singapore Chief Executive Ray Ferguson gave the update to the Straits Times by e-mail on Monday but gave no numbers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon