SINGAPORE PRESS-Standard Chartered notified most clients of data theft - Straits Times
Standard Chartered Plc said it had contacted most of the private banking clients whose confidential information was stolen from the server of a printing firm used by the bank.
StanChart Singapore Chief Executive Ray Ferguson gave the update to the Straits Times by e-mail on Monday but gave no numbers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data