STXNEWS LATAM-Standard & Poor's upgrades Brazil's Multiplan to BBB
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 10 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poor's lifted the corporate credit rating on the global scale of Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliários SA to BBB, the Brazilian real estate and shopping mall developer said in a securities filing late Tuesday.
The agency had previously rated Multiplan's corporate credit at BBB-minus. The outlook for the new rating, Multiplan said in the filing, is stable." (Reporting by Luciana Bruno)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official