Orders for Societe Generale's AT1 bond over USD5bn
NEW YORK, Dec 10 (IFR) - Societe Generale was heading into Asia and Europe with more than USD5bn of orders from US investors for its perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 offering.
The French lender went out with formal initial price thoughts of "very low 8% area" late Tuesday afternoon in New York as orders continued to pour in.
Market participants not involved in the trade expected it would price early on Wednesday morning, New York time, after garnering further interest out of Asia and Europe.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source