ON THE MOVE-UBS hires adviser team from BofA Merrill Lynch
NEW YORK Dec 10 (Reuters) - UBS AG's Wealth Management Americas unit said Tuesday that it hired a team of two financial advisers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch for one of its Texas offices.
Jay Arbetter and Jason Taraszki joined the firm's office in Addison, Texas, on Dec. 2. They managed $275 million in client assets and had annual revenue production of $2.04 million at their previous firm.
Arbetter worked at Bank of America Merrill Lynch for 28 years, while Taraszki worked at the firm for 13 years, regulatory filings show. UBS has 25 offices in Texas, company spokesman Gregg Rosenberg said.
Arbetter and Taraszki were not immediately available for comment. A Bank of America Merrill Lynch spokeswoman confirmed the departures but declined further comment.
Client service associates Victoria Stoker and Amanda Edwards, also from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, joined the team at UBS.
UBS hired seven advisers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch for three of its California offices on Oct. 29, UBS said last month. Those advisers managed a total of $1.8 billion in client assets.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border