Czech CEZ offers to buy E.ON's stake in Prague gas company
PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech utility CEZ (CEZP.PR) has offered to buy German group E.ON's (EONGn.DE) stake in a gas company it owns with the City of Prague, it said on Tuesday.
E.ON owns a 49 percent stake in Prazska Plynarenska Holding, which holds a 50.2 percent share in gas company Prazska Plynarenska. E.ON also currently controls a 49.35 percent stake in Prazska Plynarenska.
Prague said last month that it was seeking a utility industry investor to buy E.ON's stake as the German utility looks to divest assets.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat