Deutsche Annington close to deal to buy Vitus: Bloomberg
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German property company Deutsche Annington (ANNGn.DE) is close to an agreement to buy Vitus Immobilien, a German residential landlord partly owned by Blackstone Group (BX.N), Bloomberg reported.
An announcement of exclusive talks between Deutsche Annington and Vitus's owners may come as early as Tuesday, Bloomberg said in a report published late on Monday, citing three people familiar with the matter.
Sources had told Reuters in October that private equity investor Round Hill Capital was weighing its options to exit Vitus in what could become one of the largest real estate transactions in Germany this year.
The sources said at the time that Deutsche Annington, Gagfah (GFJG.DE) and TAG Immobilien (TEGG.DE) had been approached over a share deal.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |